If you are having issues downloading new voices in Snap, the cause is often one of two things:
- Your device is not connected to the internet. Check your wireless internet settings in Windows 10 and try again.
- Your internet connection is blocking access to our servers. Voices are hosted at myTobiiDynavox.com . Check with your IT administrator (or in the case of a home network, whoever set up your network) to ensure that the following are true:
- www.mytobiidynavox.com is whitelisted.
- HTTP Port 80 (at www.mytobiidynavox.com) is open.
- HTTPS Port 443 (at www.mytobiidynavox.com) is open.