What are some of the main differences between Gaze Interaction and Mouse Emulation?
septiembre 15, 2017
- Mouse Emulation windows control uses the eye control of the user to move the mouse cursor on the screen.
- Users have that immediate feedback that they are controlling the mouse.
- The mouse emulation toolbar enables the user to change all the mouse click functions as well as pause the eye tracker.
- You can find further information and instructions on how to use mouse emulation in the I-Series User's Manual. If you do not own an I-Series you can find the manual online at our website.
- Gaze Selection was developed to counter the 'midas touch' effect of mouse emulation - wherever you looked, it clicked.
- It offers the user the opportunity to look at the screen without being interrupted by a moving cursor or possible mis-clicks.
- The user must always return to the Gaze Selection toolbar to make a choice before one can click on the screen - unless they are using a switch where left click is always enabled.
- You can find further information and instruction on how to use gaze selection in the I-Series User's Manual. If you do not own an I-Series you can find the manual online at our website.
Open success Modal