I don't get any sound from my SonoFlex on iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod)
If there is no sound emitting from your iOS device, please check the following settings:
- Is the volume turned up on the device? Raise the volume with the volume buttons.
- Is the device muted? Check the switch near the volume button.
- Are other apps playing sound? Open another app you know can play sound and try it there.
- Exit Sono Flex
- Open the Settings ap
- Select General on the left side of the screen
- Select Mute on the right side of the screen
- Select Lock Rotation on the right side of the screen
- Close the Settings app and re-open the Sono Flex app