Your Tobii Dynavox T10 supports both autoscan (the software will automatically scan the page - you select the scanning speed, scan pattern, and number of passes) and two-switch scanning (Switch 1 advances the scan, and Switch 2 makes the selection).
To set up your T10 for scanning, you must set up a Bluetooth wireless connection ("pair") your T10 to the switch. Following are instructions for pairing your T10 to a Blue2 Bluetooth Switch for scanning.
1. Turn off your T10, then turn it back on.
Note: It is important to make sure that the Tobii Dynavox App is completely closed before pairing your T10 and the switch.
2. On the Blue2 Bluetooth Switch, slide the Power switch to the Onposition.
3. Press the Resetbutton on the back of the switch. Lights will flash sequentially.
4. Select the Apps Menu icon at the top right corner of your desktop. The Appsmenuwill open.
5. Select the Settingsbutton on the Appsmenu. The Settingsmenu will open.
6. Find Bluetoothin the list in the left viewport and make sure that Bluetooth is set to the Onposition.
7. Select Bluetooth. The right viewport will display all of the Bluetooth-enabled devices in the immediate area.
Note: If Dual Pedal does not appear in the viewport, press the Resetbutton on the back of the switch, and then select Search for Devicesat the top right corner of the screen.
8. Select Dual Pedal. A single light on the switch will flash slowly when the switch has paired to your T10.
9. Launch your Tobii Dynavox app.
10. Select the Settings button in the Toolbar.
Note: If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Modify Button at the top right corner of your screen. Then select Settings.
11. Select Access Methodfrom the Settings menu. The Access Methodmenu will open.
12. Select Scanning.
13. Select the blue Settings button next to Scanning. The Scanning Settingsmenu will open.
14. Select Two Switchfrom the Scan Type drop-down list.
15. Select a scan speed, pattern, and number of passes.
16. Select the green Done button at the top right corner of the screen to return to the Access Method menu.
17. Select the Switch 1Input drop-down list and make a selection from the list (The list of Switch inputs will match the inputs available on the Blue2 Bluetooth Switch.)
18. Select the Switch 2Input drop-down list and make a selection from the list. (The list of Switch 2 inputs will match the inputs available on the Blue2 Bluetooth Switch.)
19. On your Blue2 Bluetooth Switch, press the Modebutton that represents the Switch 1 and Switch 2 inputs you have chosen.
20. Select the green Donebutton at the top right corner of the screen.
21. Select Doneon the Access Method menu.
22. Select Backon the Settings menu.
23. You should now be returned to your Home Page. You can now begin using the Scanning selection method with your Blue2 Bluetooth Switch.
Responda una breve encuesta para ayudarnos a mejorar.