1. Open Compass
2. Navigate to the Quick Phrases page.
3. Select the gear (Top Left Corner)
4. Select the Editor
5. Select the Tab with in the Quick Phrases you want to work with. This example uses Personal Needs
6. Select a button in the area where the quick phrases messages are. Select the small arrow to the right of the edit tool and select, "select parent"
7. Select the down direction arrow on the Directional Pad in the bottom right corner.
8.Scroll down to page 3 where there are no buttons, but there are place holders for buttons.
9. Select the standard button tool and draw a button in the placeholder area
10. Select the "Spray Tool" within the Select tools to create multiple buttons. (click in the center of existing button and drag to the opposite corner)
11. You now have a new page of buttons to edit within the Quick Phrases
12. To fill in page 4 repeat steps and fill in those buttons.
13. Select Exit and answer Yes to save.
Note: To show an individual button on page 3 and 4, an Active button is required in each row for the page to swipe further in the list