How to use the Import/Export Feature to back up:
The Export feature was added to Version 4.2 and can be found in your file menu. Just click File, then Import/Export Settings and Data.
Follow the wizard as it takes you through the steps.
1) Choose Export selected settings and data,
2) Choose the Type of Export (Standard, Full, or Custom),
3) Name the Export file and Choose where it is saved,
4) Let the Communicator Software do the work for you as it backs up all of your important information.
1) Choose Import selected settings and data
2) Browse to the location of the file and select it on the right.
3) Choose Full or Custom import
4) Select the user (or create a new one) that the files will be imported to
5) Allow Communicator to transfer the files.
Responda una breve encuesta para ayudarnos a mejorar.