How to show a Tab that is hidden in Compass.
1. Open a topic page that contains a tab page that has hidden tabs.
2. Go to settings and select editor.
3. Press on the hidden tab, so it is active to edit.
4. Select the properties button (red circle with lines).
5. Select the Layout tab.
6. Swipe up in this tab to expose the Tab visibility option and remove the check mark.
7. Exit and Select Yes to save changes to the page. Your tab is now visible.
Responda una breve encuesta para ayudarnos a mejorar.