Start the Speech Case in iOS scanning mode if you would like to use the iOS native switch scanning access method to navigate
all apps and folders.
To start the Speech Case in iOS scanning mode
1. Connect a switch to switch port 1 (the switch port closest to the speaker on the Speech Case).
2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons (simultaneously) on the Speech Case for 10 seconds, then release
3. When you hear “Power on!” press and hold the switch until the Speech Case beeps 4 times, then release the switch. The
Speech Case is now powered on in iOS scanning mode.
Pair the Speech Case through Bluetooth
1. On your iPad, go to Settings, Bluetooth, and turn on Bluetooth.
Stay on this screen until you complete the remaining steps to pair your Speech Case.
2. Select the Speech Case in the My Devices or Other Devices list. (Your Speech Case Bluetooth ID ends with the same last 5
digits as the Speech Case case serial number. The word “Touch” or “Scan” in the Bluetooth ID indicates the current mode
of the device.)
Your Speech Case is now paired and ready to use!
Note: When the Speech Case is in iOS scanning mode and paired to the iPad by Bluetooth, iOS Switch Control is turned on
automatically and 2 Switches are created for 2-Switch Step Scan. Set the Access Method in your Tobii Dynavox apps
to Touch. For Autoscan, change the switches in iOS Switches to only 1 switch, with the Action “Select.”
For other switch options, consult your iOS user’s manual Switch Control section (support.apple.com/HT201370) or your Tobii
Dynavox app user’s manual.
Responda una breve encuesta para ayudarnos a mejorar.