How do I setup an IR remote?
- If you already have an IR remote page on your home screen, proceed to step 9. To add an IR remote page to your home screen, proceed to Step 2.
- To add an IR Remote page, open the quick menu (touch and hold anywhere on the screen, right click if you are using a mouse, or select Ctrl +M on the keyboard).
- Select All Page Sets.
- Select Text Communication.
- Select IR Remote Controls.
- Select the appropriate IR remote page that meets your needs. (Select one and choose View to see a preview of the page).
- Select Add to Home Page.
- Select X to exit.
- From the home screen, select the IR Remote page you want to setup.
- Select the button you want to program (ex: Power).
- The pop up menu will tell you that the button has no matching IR command. Select Yes to add a new code.
- Position the remote in front of the IR receiver and follow the onscreen prompts, (you will be prompted to press and release the button a few times).
- The button you programmed will change color if the code has successfully been learned.
- Repeat the steps until you have added all the desired remote commands.
Open success Modal