How do I scroll using eye gaze in Windows Control?
- Select the Task.
- Look at any scrollable area and hold your gaze. The Gaze Scroll icon will appear where you looked.
- Look above the icon to scroll up.
- Look below the icon to scroll down.
- Look to the left of the icon to scroll left.
- Look to the right of the icon to scroll right.
- While scrolling, look back at the icon (on the screen, not the Taskbar icon) to toggle between up/down or left/right.
- Look back at the Windows Control Taskbar (or outside of the screen) to end scrolling.