Edit a Book
You cannot edit System Books directly. If you would like to modify a System Book, first make a copy of the System Book using the Copy button in the toolbar. You may then edit the book copy from the student’s Books tab.
1. Select the student’s Books tab.
2. Select the book you would like to edit.
3. Select Edit. The Book Editor will open.
4. Use the left and right arrows to navigate between pages. Select the right arrow to move past the cover page.
5. Select in the text field and type to change the text.
6. Select the target word, then select Make Target. If the target word already exists in the ALL system, that’s all you have to do. If the target word does not yet exist in the ALL system, the Create Word dialog will open. Add an image and make the recordings, then press OK.
7. Place your cursor in the target word. Select Add New Target Image? The image you add will be the image that appears for the target word. Browse to the image you would like to use, then select it. Press the green Select button. If your device has a camera, you may also select Camera... to take a photo.
8. Place your cursor in any part of the page text that is not a target word. Select the page background image. The Select Background dialog will open. The image you select for the background is the image that will appear when the page first opens and the page text is read. Browse to the image you would like to use, then select it. Press the green Select button. If your device has a camera, you may also select Camera... to take a photo.
9. Select the Delete button to delete the current page. You cannot delete the cover page.
10. Select Add Page to add a new page after the current page