1. Open a Communicator 5 keyboard page with a "Phrases" button.
2. Enter Phrases page and select phrase from Speech History category that you would like to place in another category.
3. Press the Green box with check to enter this in to the message window and you will be returned to the keyboard page.
4. Select the Edit button to get to the editing keyboard menu
5. Select the highlight all text button.
6. Then select Copy
or Cut, if you want to remove it from Speech History
7. Exit the keyboard page and then go to My Phrases pageset
8. Select the phrase category you want to add the phrase to and select "Add New Phrase"
9. Select the Edit button again
and then, Paste button to add phrase to the message window.
10. Press the green keyboard check button and the phrase is now added to the category.
Responda una breve encuesta para ayudarnos a mejorar.