Note: Some of the images may not be representative of the current software as the software as changed and improved through the years
How do I change the font/size/style for a selected button or group of buttons?
- In the editor, select the buttons or buttons to be modified.
- Select the Button editing panel tab.
- Select Style, then scroll down to the font settings.
4. Select the arrow icon for each style setting to be changed for the selected button(s).
5. Select the Match Page Set Setting switch to toggle it Off for the current setting. When the switch is Off, changing the current setting will only affect the selected button(s).
6. Select the desired setting option from the list provided.
7. To make addition setting changes for the selected buttons, select <- Style .
Note: To change the default font style setting for the entire page set, refer to the KB article, How do I change the default font size/style for the page set?.