How do I add or delete a row or a column on a page in TD Snap?
Note: Some of the images may not be representative of the current software as the software as changed and improved through the years
How do I add or delete a row or a column on a page?
- Open the page whose grid size will be altered.
- Select the edit button, then select the Page editing panel tab.
- Select Grid Size, then select the switch to turn off Match Page Grid setting.
4. Select Grid Size, to get the Page Grid Size panel.
5. Scroll down in the panel to access the Custom Grid Size options.
6. Select either Rows or Columns to choose the desire number.
7. Collapse the editing panel to inspect the change to the page grid size.