How can I turn off the thumbnail previews that pop up when I hover over the taskbar?
You can entirely disable the taskbar thumbnail preview. These little previews can pop up unintentionally when using TD Control and can get in the way. To disable the previews follow the steps below.
- Open Windows Settings
- Select System
- On the right side, choose About
- On the left side, scroll all the way down and choose Advanced system settings
- Switch to the Advanced tab if it's not already selected.
- Under the Performancesection, select Settings
- Uncheck the box next to:
- Enable Peek
- Save taskbar thumbnail previews
- Show thumbnails instead of icons
- Press OKand then OKagain to get out of the Advanced system settings.