Hold time is the length of time that the user must maintain contact with a button before the button is selected.
1. Select the Settings button in the Toolbar.
Note: If the Toolbar is hidden, first select the Modify Button at the top right corner of your screen, then select Settings from the Options dialog.
2. Select Access Methodfrom the Settingsmenu. The Access Methodmenu will open.
3. Select Touch Enter. When you make a selection on the Access Method menu, a Settingsbutton will appear.
4. Select the Settingsbutton.
5. Look for Hold Time. You have your choice of 3 preprogrammed speeds. Fast(.5 seconds), Medium(2.0 seconds) and Slow (3.5 seconds). You can also customize the speed using the Upand Downarrows. The arrows will increase or decrease the speed in increments of .25 (a quarter of a second). Set your speed.
6. Select the green Done button at the top right corner of the screen to return to the Access Method screen.
7. Select the green Done button at the top right corner of the Access Method screen.
Responda una breve encuesta para ayudarnos a mejorar.