1. Open the page that has the button you want to program.
2. Select the Modify button at the top right corner of the screen.
Note: If the toolbar is disabled, when you select the Modify button, a dialog will open. Select Modify.
3. Select the button you want to program.
4. Add a label and symbol if necessary.
5. Select the box to the right of Actions. The Script Editor will open.
6. Do a search for "Whiteboard."
7. Select the OpenWhiteboard() action.
8. Select the green Done button at the top right corner of the screen.
9. Select the green checkmark at the top right corner of your screen.
Responda una breve encuesta para ayudarnos a mejorar.